Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mortgages

Over the course of the past few days, I had a chance to learn a great deal more about mortgages. ARM, FRM, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. It was rather educative but the best part was an adventitious discovery of wikipedia.

People, Wikipedia rocks! It's like an interlinked knowledge repository of humongous proportion. A wonderful way to build up and retain knowledge. Links and Links and more interlinked links with lots of information. Its essentially a system where every word is a link; and therefore wherever this word might be used, you can simply click on it and get to know everything about it. Say a dictionary where, whenever you don't know the meaning, all you have to do is simply click the word and it'll tell you the meaning.

Coming back to mortgages, it has been rather interesting but it finished off rather quickly. I mean, I know the basics of how they work now and any further knowledge would require much more intense research. I am however getting a little inclined towards finding about accounting. Lets see, when do I foray into the world of accounting.

3 Comments:

Blogger neha said...

yes, it does rock. i've been using it for over a year now. you never followed any of my links at blink's view, did you?

8:37 PM  
Blogger VB said...

I did. But I never really traversed through the links. I would read the article and move back to the original article (yours!)

6:50 AM  
Blogger nilawar said...

Behle Sirji .. Ki haal hain? Adding you to my blog roll .. thats if you don't ;)
Manta.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home