Saturday, September 10, 2005

Aint got no map

There is a growing restlessness because I am not acting. Lets put it this way that I know that one of the other paths lead me to my destination. But I don't know which other path so what do I do, I continue walking on the same path. I am looking for signs that may suggest which path would be the right one, except that I don't see any signs.

And now I am getting tired of keeping on the same path and not being able to find the path to my destination. I need to focus more on looking out for that signs. Maybe there are a few but I am overlooking them.

I have however decided that I am going to act, even if it looks like a reckless thing to do. I am just going to take one of these turns and then judge it all again.

What I need is a map - but I dont know where they make such maps! Oh heck! this is not the best way to go about finding your destination but well, lets just hope, and inspite of all my fervent belief that there is no such thing as luck, lets just hope I get lucky :)

I will!! I will! I know I will!

1 Comments:

Blogger neha said...

The river doesnt start its journey with a map, it just knows where it wants to reach. I think we all reach where we want to reach, if we keep wanting it long enough.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home